Enjoying a magical sense of seclusion with its own bush back drop. This 4 bedroom home oozes warmth with double wooden front doors, floating wooden floor boards and French doors that lead onto a substantial covered entertaining deck, your friends and family will love.
Plenty of space for the kids to run around, with lot of trees to climb and explore. The fully fenced yard will also keep the kids safe too.
Inside is just as appealing with air conditioning throughout, 4 bedrooms (main with ensuite) two living zones and functional kitchen. The main living areas have a combination of floating floorboards and tiles while the bedrooms are all carpeted. Its functional floor plan has two bedrooms at the front of the house, kitchen centrally located in the middle and the other two bedrooms towards the back down a hall.
Braemar road is located just off Dixon road, the central location means you are a short 5 minute drive into the Buderim village, a 1 minute drive to the local corner shops, 3 minutes to Woolworth at Mountain Creek and the freeway is a quick zip down Dixon road where you can be easily on your way to the beach or Brisbane.
Zoned for Chancelor Park state school, which now has a enviable reputation thanks to the dedication of the teachers and its close ties with Sunshine Coasts University, which its connected too.
– 880 sqm flat private block
– 4 Bedrooms, main with en suite and 3 with built ins
– Bathroom with separate shower
– Separate toilet accessed through laundry
– Large entertaining deck, spills onto the rear garden and yard
– Air conditioned throughout
– Parking for 1 car with shade sale
– Popular Chancellor High Zoning
– 5 minutes drive to Buderim township
– Easy access to freeway and close to Sunshine Coast University
– PETS ON APPLICATION
MAKE SURE YOU WATCH OUR VIDEO TOO
We do not accept form1
- Lot Size: 880.00 sqm
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2